Friday, May 23, 2014

My Favorite Part Of Earth And Space

I don't think I have a favorite part of this class I can honestly say I enjoyed every single part of it.
But if I was to choose I would say surprisingly my favorite part was doing presentations. The reason I say my favorite part was doing presentations is because I have never been good at talking in front of people. I have huge stage fright. But because we had to do presentations every quarter this made me lose stage fright, I remember at the beginning I was so afraid to talk even though we were in groups it was just so hard for me to stand in front of people and present, but as time passed by it became easier and easier to talk in front of people. Now that i did my last presentation and I had to stand there in front of the class all by self and I think I did pretty well , which makes me feel very proud of my self. Also not only did I do very good in my last presentation but I also enjoyed the topic I was working on. Sagittarius B2 , this topic was very interesting to me because its something that I know not much people were aware of, i my self wasn't even aware of it. When my mom asked me what my presentation was about and I told her she was amazed she said she had no idea such thing existed and not only my mom but i noticed when i was presenting a lot of people were surprised by my topic. They asked questions and i was able to answer them all so that made me feel great.
But like i said i have no Favorite part of this class. I actually think that was my favorite class over all at school. The students in it were amazing the environment was comfortable and the teacher was #1!

No comments:

Post a Comment